Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about hyperlordosis, ischial bursitis, and releasing stress.
- Why do you think it is that you could have two people the same age with hyperlordosis, for example, one of them goes through life with no pain and yet the other has been suffering with chronic back pain or hip pain for years?
- Ischial Bursitis, a friend of my husband’s has this. They are kayakers and train 4 to 5 days a week. He’s in extreme pain. Any suggestion? Lots of rest, but anything else you can recommend?
- How do Lara and KB (Kristin) release stress? You both seem so cheery, but I imagine you must have some stress.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
Follow the podcast: