Join Lara for an informative conversation about reluctant entrepreneurs with Amanda McKinney. Amanda is a recognized thought leader and coach on Accidental Entrepreneurship, author of Why Not You? An Accidental Entrepreneurs Guide To Success and host of The Unapologetic Entrepreneur Podcast. As a coach, she can help any Accidental Entrepreneur navigate self-doubt so that they can take action and relentlessly pursue their definition of success.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of taking action and embracing progress.
- Collaboration over competition.
- The significance of core values.
- The power of appreciation.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Website – https://www.amandamckinney.com
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theamandamckinney
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/theamanda-mckinney
- A free PDF on how to define success on your terms: https://www.amandamckinney.com/success
- Book – Why Not You? An Accidental Entrepreneurs Guide To Success
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Yoga Podcast, and LYT Yoga:
- Lara Heimann Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Redefining Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redefiningyogapodcast/
- LYT Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
- Shop my favorite 100% Science-Backed Amino Acid Supplements. Enter code “LYT” to save 30%. aminoco.com/LYT
Follow the podcast: