ANATOMY OF MOVEMENT
SEPTEMBER 6-8, 2019
For everyone with at least 6 mos. of yoga experience.
|Your body already knows what science continues to support: Movement is medicine. In this anatomy-based training, explore how yoga must evolve to meet the needs of our modern bodies using Lara’s Yoga Training (LYT) Method, developed by functional yoga pioneer Lara Heimann.||WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
• Lara’s Yoga Training Method
• Functional anatomy
• Smarter movement patterns
Through discussion, Q&A, partner work, and LYT techniques, you learn how to
- Enhance your movement patterns on and off the mat
- Increase connection to your physical and spiritual core
- Apply relevant anatomy and physiology to yoga
- Remedy common imbalances through functional yoga and myofascial techniques
- Cultivate a strong, sustainable long-term yoga practice.
Come find freedom through smarter, safer movement patterns in your yoga practice or, if you’re already a yoga teacher, transform how you guide others.
Note Tuition includes the LYT training manual with relevant course content. Yoga Alliance–registered yoga teachers can receive 8.5 CE credits, and everyone is eligible for 8.5 hours of LYT credits. Dive deeper into this practice with Lara’s Applied Anatomy of Movement program.
Combine this program with Applied Anatomy of Movement,September 8–10, for a 10 percent tuition discount for each program.Please call Kripalu to register 866.200.5203
Tuition $300.00 per person + room and meals.