Betsy Petry-Johnson, the founder of Mama Made Strong, is empowering postpartum mothers to feel good about their bodies after giving birth.
Months after giving birth to triplets, her belly still wasn’t responding to the postpartum programs she found online. So she worked towards finding her own answers, founding Mama Made Strong to help mothers struggling with the same problems.
On this episode of Redefining Movement, Betsy discusses how important it is to understand how unique our bodies are; what works for one person might not work for another. By giving people the tools and education about fitness and wellness, you empower them to find the processes that best serve them, which can often bring better results.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- You can begin investing in your health no matter what age you are.
- Diastasis recti can often be a symptom that there’s something else that’s wrong with your body.
- Your belly is an excellent biofeedback tool to let you know how your fitness journey is going.
- Website – https://mamamadestrong.com USE code LYTYOGA for 15% off any subscription
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mamamadestrong/
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Movement Podcast, and LYT Daily:
- Lara’s on Instagram – @Lara.Heimann
- Redefining Yoga Podcast on Instagram – @RedefiningMovementPodcast
- LYT Method on Instagram – @LYTMethod
Today’s podcast sponsor:
Almond Cow – Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!
Herbal Face Food – Use code Lara20 for 20% off
Follow the podcast: