Shivani Gupta knows a thing or two about the intricate world of supplements. She is a best-selling author with a PhD in Ayurveda medicine focusing on turmeric.
In this episode, Lara speaks with Dr. Gupta about her own turmeric-based supplement line and addresses the need for trust and efficacy in an unregulated industry.
She explains the significance of understanding your dosha to achieve balance and overall well-being with Ayurveda’s holistic approach and Shivani’s advice for incorporating turmeric into daily life.
Throughout the podcast, Shivani shares the power of natural, authentic self-care methods against the backdrop of modern medical practices, inviting listeners to explore the synergies of Ayurveda and functional medicine.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- Why the quality and regulation in the supplement industry are significant concerns.
- How the ancient practice of Ayurveda provides a foundation for understanding and addressing health issues such as inflammation and emotional well-being.
- Where to find your dosha type and tips to bring it into balance.
- Dr. Gupta’s website – https://shivanigupta.com/
- Dr. Gupta’s Podcast- Fusionary Health https://sites.libsyn.com/468420
- Books – https://shivanigupta.com/books/
- Instagrams – https://www.instagram.com/dr.shivanigupta/ & https://www.instagram.com/fusionaryformulasrx/
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Movement Podcast, and LYT Daily:
- Lara on Instagram – @Lara.Heimann
- Redefining Movement Podcast on Instagram – @RedefiningMovementPodcast
- LYT Method on Instagram – @LYTMethod
Today’s podcast sponsor:
Herbal Face Food: All natural vegan magic for your skincare routine! Use code LARA20 for 20% off your purchase.
Follow the podcast: