Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about torn hip labrums, thriving in colder seasons, and avoiding injuries as a cyclist.
- What should I do if I’ve been told I have a torn hip labrum? What will help in my practice?
- Any tips for how to thrive through months of the year when daylight is in short supply?
- How can cyclists avoid injuries?
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Movement Podcast, and LYT Daily:
- Lara on Instagram – @Lara.Heimann
- Kristin on Instagram – @kbwilliams99
- Redefining Movement Podcast on Instagram – @RedefiningMovementPodcast
- LYT Method on Instagram – @LYTMethod
Today’s podcast sponsor:
Almond Cow – Use code LARA for extra savings
Amino Co – Use code LYT to save 30%
Follow the podcast: