Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about back pain, wrist pain, and how to protect your lower back.
- How do I know if my intermittent back pain is a disc or a muscle?
- I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle, work at my computer ten plus hours per day for my job but try to workout/practice LYT yoga 2 to 3 times per week. I get flare-ups of tendinitis in my wrist and I notice it sometimes gets worse if I do too many weight-bearing poses/exercises after many days of not working out. Is there something I can do on a daily basis to prevent these flare-ups? Not sure if stretching or muscle-building stuff is better for injury prevention in the wrist.
- How to protect the lower spine with lots of folding, including down dog.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
Follow the podcast: