Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about merging yoga and strength training, chronic migraines, exercise for improving the curvature of your neck, and the impacts of trauma on your ability to lie down on the floor.
- Thoughts on merging yoga with strength classes?
- I have chronic migraines. I’m in physical therapy for them. Not much help. Traps and neck are always tight.
- My chiropractor gave me this advice to help the curvature in my neck: He said I should lie on my back on my bed and hang my head off the side of it every night. What do you guys think?
- Why after a trauma, is it difficult to lie down on the floor? Is this true or is a myth? And will it go away?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
- Shop my favorite 100% Science-Backed Amino Acid Supplements. Enter code “LYT” to save 30%. aminoco.com/LYT
Follow the podcast: