Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about neck and shoulder tightness in waitresses, foam rolling, carbon fiber running shoes, and cultivating self-love.
- My client was a waitress for years. Her left side was always tight and stuck from it in the neck and shoulder. She used to get headaches but is no longer waitressing. I could guess and come up with some things for her to do, but rather go straight to you since neck issues scare me. Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.
- Curious of your thoughts on foam rolling or such devices. Effective? Worth the money?
- Could you discuss the modern type of running shoes that have carbon fiber in the soles? I have heard they are a “game changer” for performance. But if they are stiff, I was wondering about the impact on leg mechanics. A friend’s son, who’s 25 years old, runs in them about twice a week and has just severely sprained his Achilles, and it made me wonder. I should add the friend’s son is training for an ultramarathon, so doing lots of miles, even if only twice a week.
- How do you cultivate self-love?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
Follow the podcast: