Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about if it’s possible to improve your posture, how your feet impact your posture and vice versa, feeling tension while holding “Triple S”, regaining good posture after being compacted, and how Lara and Kristin’s posture has improved through practicing LYT.
- I know I have really terrible posture and it makes me feel sad, but I don’t even know where to start. Is it possible to improve my posture? Or am I a hopeless case?
- How do I distribute weight uniformly on both feet? My worn-out footwear tells me that my weight is falling to the big toe side.
- Will the tension in “Triple S” lessen the more I put my body in that position? Will my muscles loosen and adjust to Triple S eventually? Will it become more my normal stance? Because right now I’m feeling tension in Triple S directly where I hold my stress.
- If I’m in a car for a long period of time, in a compacted state, and I get out, if I improve my posture over time, will I be able to get back up and out of that contracted state a little bit faster?
- How has your posture changed with LYT?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer: