Join Lara for an important conversation with Whitney Allen about the process of grieving. Whitney lost her husband, Ryan, after he had a severe reaction to a bee sting and sustained a severe brain injury, subsequently resulting in his death. Through this experience, she decided to turn her pain into purpose and followed her new calling to serve others who are also experiencing grief and trauma. Whitney is a mother of two sons and a certified grief educator who provides grief coaching to those who are ready for their own transformation and growth after loss. She is author of the book about grief and life after loss titled, Running in Trauma Stilettos, which is an Amazon Best Seller.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Whitney and her family’s story of losing her husband at age 32.
- The grieving process and how to support someone going through it.
- How and what to tell your children when going through something similar.
- Whitney’s grief coaching offerings.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Whitney Allen’s book – Running in Trauma Stilettos: A Raw Glimpse at Grief and Life After Loss – https://a.co/d/ffoXYoV
- website – whitneylynallen.com
- Facebook – facebook.com/profile.php?id=5517028
- Instagram – @whitneylynallen
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/in/whitney-lyn-allen-888b34126
- TikTok – @whitneylynallen
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Yoga Podcast, and LYT Yoga
- Lara Heimann Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Redefining Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redefiningyogapodcast/
- LYT Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
- Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!