Join Lara for a wonderful conversation with Janet Farnsworth, body confidence coach and full-time shame buster! Janet spent 30 years as a professional therapist and has a masters in social work specializing in women and sexual violence. She is also a somatic therapist, yoga teacher, and the creator of Ready for Intimacy — a movement-based, spiritual coaching and counseling program to help women feel comfortable and confident in their bodies so they can enjoy passionate, connected, and soul-satisfying intimacy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- how a combination of yoga and psychology can help you feel at home in your body
- the importance of understanding how we experience our bodies
- what to do if that experience isn’t very positive
- the importance of knowing how to soothe yourself
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- To get a FREE copy of either of Janet’s books, Love Your Body or Your Body Is Your Superpower, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention that you heard her on the Refining Yoga podcast with Lara Heimann and note which book you would like.
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.