Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about neck pain, pillows, motivation, and cerebral stenosis.
- I woke up wrong and have a sharp neck pain around the left mid-deck area whenever I breathe. Any suggestions for relief?
- What pillow do you recommend for neck pain that radiates up the scalp and top of the shoulder?
- What do you do when you’re feeling unmotivated to move, work out, do your daily thing?
- I have been recently diagnosed with cerebral stenosis. Is this a “bad diagnosis”? And what should one focus on?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Get 20% off Naboso products at www.naboso.com with code LYTYOGA