Entrepreneurship is a big world, and Tiffany Sauder, CEO of Element Three approaches it with grace, authenticity, and hard work. In this episode, Lara talks with Tiffany about her journey as a businesswoman and mother of four and what it’s taken for her to reach the personal goals she set for herself.
It’s a deep conversation about the balance of career and family, the engineering of a sustainable lifestyle, and the tools Tiffany uses to run her business and her household. Your host Lara also shares aspects of her own personal journey as an entrepreneur and a mother. Tiffany offers advice on starting out as an entrepreneur as well as her marketing thoughts for businesses, all while emphasizing the importance of perseverance and a positive attitude.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tiffany’s background as the child of an entrepreneur, growing up in a high-achieving household, and how that impacted her journey to entrepreneurship
- How Tiffany juggles the responsibilities of motherhood with a working household, and ultimately the importance of her “yeses” to create a more sustainable life
- Marketing thoughts from Tiffany on ways to differentiate yourself in the marketplace
Connect with the Guest:
- LinkedIn – @TiffanySauder
Follow the podcast:
- Listen in Apple Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/yckw7vn8)
- Listen in Google Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/4x4tm9ec)
- Listen in Spotify (https://tinyurl.com/2cwkb8vh)
Connect with LYT Daily and Lara Heimann:
- Instagram Lara Heimann – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Facebook Lara Heimann – https://www.facebook.com/lara.f.heimann
- Instagram LYT Yoga – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Facebook LYT Yoga – https://www.facebook.com/lytyogamethod
Today’s podcast sponsor – Jayson Gaddis’ Relationship School. Head to www.relationshipschool.com/lara for 50% off your first month.