Join Lara for a conversation with Natalie Silverstein. Natalie is a real changemaker in the world as an author, speaker, consultant, and passionate advocate for family and youth community service. She formed the New York branch of the Minneapolis-based non-profit Doing Good Together with the mission of helping parents raise kids who help and contribute. Natalie has written two books Simple Acts: The Busy Family’s Guide to Giving Back (2019) and Simple Acts: The Busy Teen’s Guide to Making a Difference (2022).
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- ways to be of service to homeless people.
- how to constructively learn about social problems and source the solutions so we can help.
- how to get more involved in your community.
- Natalie’s latest book Simple Acts: The Busy Teen’s Guide to Making a Difference.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Instagram: @nataliesilverstein
- Instagram: @simpleactsguide
- Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!
- Instagram: @lara.heimann