Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about why men think they aren’t flexible enough to do yoga, advice for dealing with thoracic outlet syndrome, and working through depression.
- Why is it that so many people believe that they aren’t flexible enough to do yoga, especially men? It is somehow in their mind that they have to be able to touch the floor in a standing forward fold with their legs straight?
- Could you talk about what you recommend for dealing with thoracic outlet syndrome and how to mobilize the first rib as well as what movements are helpful or to avoid to keep it from flaring up again?
- How to get rid out of depression and feeling down.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and get 25% off your first order with promo code LYTYOGA