Dr. Emily Splichal is known as “the foot doctor,” but she’s so much more than a podiatrist. She’s a human movement specialist and global leader in barefoot science and rehabilitation, looking at movement dysfunction and neuromuscular control during gait.
We cover the genius design of the foot and how it affects everything from your nervous system to your fascia and how you can improve it, as well as shoe recommendations and her own products for improving your feet.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the foot transfers energy from the ground to the body
- The deep connection between the toes and the pelvic floor
- The importance of the big toe
- Get 20% off Naboso products at www.naboso.com with code LYTYOGA
- Read Dr. Emily’s Blog: Barefoot Strong
Connect with the Guest:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thefunctionalfootdoc/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dremilysplichaldpm/
Follow the podcast:
- Listen in Apple Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/yckw7vn8)
- Listen in Google Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/4x4tm9ec)
- Listen in Spotify (https://tinyurl.com/2cwkb8vh)
Connect with LYT Daily and Lara Heimann: