Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about lack of shoulder flexion, releasing the piriformis, moves for bound hip flexors, and our thoughts on massage guns.
- I have a client that struggles to get the arms straight when lifting them overhead. The elbows tend to bend outwards. I’m not sure how or where to focus to improve this. Any thoughts?
- How do you release the piriformis? They burn after an active day of work or household chores.
- What are some moves that can help with bound hip flexors?
- Thoughts about massage guns?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- Visit athleticgreens.com/lytyoga to try their energetic greens powder for yourself
Redefining Yoga is produced and published by Crate Media.