Kripalu Anatomy of Movement Workshop
July 14–17, 2020
Tuesday-Friday: 3 nights
For everyone with at least 6 mos. of yoga experience.
|Functional yoga pioneer Lara Heimann shows you how to teach and practice yoga in a more sustainable way. The second part of this anatomy-based training builds on the introductory course and provides a deeper understanding of how to apply Lara’s Yoga Training (LYT) Method to your teaching style and practice.||WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
• Lara’s Yoga Training Method
• Functional anatomy
• Smarter movement patterns
Through discussion, Q&A, partner work, and LYT techniques, you learn how to
- Apply anatomy and functional movement to the way you teach and practice yoga
- Create anatomy-informed yoga flows
- Use yoga to remedy your clients’ physical imbalances
- Incorporate the basics of Lara’s method into how you move on and off the mat
- Cultivate a strong, sustainable long-term yoga practice.
Note Tuition includes the LYT training manual with relevant course content. Yoga Alliance–registered yoga teachers can receive 8.5 hours of CE credits, and everyone is eligible for 8.5 hours of LYT credits.
Tuition $320.00 per person + room and meals.