Color is vibration. It is movement, it is language. Walaa is a certified color mentor and therapist and Founder of Color Ways. She works with her clients to transform their lives and guide them on their journey with color to help them become their best selves.
In this episode, Lara talks with Walaa about her personal journey into the world of color and how she can help individuals gain a sense of renewed confidence, more happiness, and a better life balance– all through color. They discuss what colors mean, Lara’s color archetype, and how you can find your own color archetype.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What defines your personal color archetype
- Why you gravitate toward one color and perhaps turn away from another
- The benefits of black
- Use code LARAH for 15% off a color therapy session
- Color Archetype Quiz
Connect with the Guest:
- Instagram Walaa – https://www.instagram.com/walaa.colorways/?hl=en
- Instagram Colorways Academy – https://www.instagram.com/colorways.academy/?hl=en
Follow the podcast:
- Listen in Apple Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/yckw7vn8)
- Listen in Google Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/4x4tm9ec)
- Listen in Spotify (https://tinyurl.com/2cwkb8vh)
Connect with LYT Daily and Lara Heimann: