Join Lara for a conversation with Lynn Schulte, PT, founder of the Institute for Birth Healing and pelvic health physical therapist. Her specialty is helping women have an easier birth by preparing their body for birth and helping them recover more completely after birth. Using energetic techniques of craniosacral therapy and visceral manipulation, Lynne helps clients to find the real issue causing their problems. As a physical therapist for over 30 years and a Women’s health specialist for more than half of that she brings a lot of experience and wisdom to her offerings and to this discussion.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of the pelvis and pelvic floor muscles.
- Discovering patterns in the postpartum pelvis.
- The “open birthing pattern” – and how it can lead to issues after birth for the mother.
- How to resolve symptoms from the open birthing pattern and ways for healthcare and wellness practitioners to learn these strategies.
- How to massage your C-section scar.
- How birth can result in trauma.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Website – instituteforbirthhealing.com/
- YouTube – youtube.com/@instituteforbirthhealing-l520
- How to Massage Your C-Section Scar video – https://youtu.be/p-VfUJ6JcWo
- Instagram – @instituteforbirthhealing
- Facebook – facebook.com/InstituteForBirthHealing
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Yoga Podcast, and LYT Yoga:
- Lara Heimann Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Redefining Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redefiningyogapodcast/
- LYT Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.
- Visit herbalfacefood.com and use code Lara20 for 20% off!
Follow the podcast: