Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about soreness and/or stiffness in your mid-back, posterior pelvic tilt in handstands, daily exercises for joint preservation, and managing fear in handstands.
- What could help soreness/stiffness in the middle spine? It feels linked to digestion as well.
- I see a lot of handstand “pros” teach a posterior pelvic tilt for a straight line. Is that okay to do?
- Which exercises or stretches should we be doing on a daily basis to preserve our joints?
- Words of wisdom for people who are strong enough, but fear going into a handstand?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer:
Follow the podcast: