Today’s podcast was inspired by a recent mistake that I made while on the road with my daughter, looking at colleges. I made a mistake when I put gas in our car, I accidently filled it up with diesel fuel instead of regular. Sure, it made me feel silly, but rather than get down on myself, I looked for the lesson.
What to ask when you make a mistake:
- What is the lesson in this mistake?
Things to think of:
- Paying attention
- When you’re tired, pay attention even more
- Surround yourself with people who support you
- Listen to the intuitive feelings you have
- Check out: movementbylara.com
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Facebook: facebook.com/movementbylara
- Online LYT Daily yoga classes with Lara: movementbylara.vhx.tv
Today’s episode is sponsored my LYT Daily online yoga classes. This is an exclusive pass into my personal practice and program that I created from my experience as a physical therapist and 20 years developing my LYT yoga methodology. There is a different class with me everyday – including special monthly live streams – so you can feel your most LYT up – anytime and anywhere. Get a 3 day free trial today by going to movementbylara.com and clicking “daily classes.” Let’s get moving!