Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about moving better as we age, LYT yoga for cervical disc herniation, and the best time of day to workout.
- Do you think we can move better as we age?
- From the Wednesday Q&A podcast regarding disk herniation, if a client has a slipped disk at the cervical spine and was advised by her chiro to do soft yoga or gentle, needing to avoid down dog, is it okay if she continues our LYT yoga practice? At some point, I kind of know the answer, because that’s what we highlight in a lot of classes, that neutral spine position and definitely working with the cervical neck flexors to strengthen. But I would like to hear more insights from you both.
- Is it better to workout in the morning or later in the day?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Learn more and sign up for the LYT Yoga teacher trainings here:
- Join the LYT Team in Europe this summer: