Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about Lara and Kristin’s challenging injuries or illnesses, extreme hands-on adjustments, and the one thing you can’t live without.
- What’s the most challenging injury or illness you’ve had and how did you get through it?
- I have seen many yoga studios and teachers posting on social media photos of doing adjustments to students in classes, for example, a seated forward fold, another person lying on the back for whatever reason, and some other adjustments and help when students are holding in poses. My question is, are we supposed to use our body weights on people or is it safe to even do any kind of these so-called adjustments?
- What is one thing that you can’t live without?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.