Join Lara for a conversation with Dr. Gregory Lutz about how regenerative orthopedic medicine can be used to effectively treat degenerative disc disease. Dr. Lutz is the founder of the Regenerative SportsCare Institute, Physiatrist-in-Chief Emeritus at Hospital for Special Surgery, and a professor of clinical rehabilitation medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Dr. Lutz’s newly released book Heal Your Disc, End Your Pain: How Regenerative Medicine Can Save Your Spine.
- the difference between surgical and regenerative orthopedic medicine.
- what PRP is and how it could help heal your spine.
- the difference between a slipped and herniated disc.
- tips to help keep your spine healthy.
- Heal Your Disc, End Your Pain: How Regenerative Medicine Can Save Your Spine
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Yoga Podcast, and LYT Yoga
- Lara Heimann Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Redefining Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redefiningyogapodcast/
- LYT Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.