Join Lara for a fascinating and wide-ranging conversation with fellow physical therapist Dr. Natty Bandasak PT, DPT, CSCS, PN-1. A back injury over 20 years ago led Natty down the road to becoming a doctor of physical therapy. After working in a traditional PT clinic, treating 3-4 patients an hour, he realized that the healthcare system is broken and doesn’t prioritize patients enough. In 2018 he opened Myokinetix Therapy and Performance, in East Hanover, New Jersey, where he and his team pursue his vision of a patient-centric practice.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Natty’s lifelong journey into fitness and wellness.
- how his clinic, Myokinetix Therapy and Performance, is different than corporate physical therapy clinics.
- why we should be thinking about and working to improve our healthspan.
- why finding purpose and alignment with core values is more fulfilling than striving for happiness as an end goal.
- the importance of adding more movement and movement variety in your life for long-term health.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Connect with Lara Heimann, The Redefining Yoga Podcast, and LYT Yoga
- Lara Heimann Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Redefining Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/redefiningyogapodcast/
- LYT Yoga Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Sign up for the LYT Yoga Newsletter: