Today’s episode is inspired by my daughter searching for what college she’ll be attending! We’re looking at what each school has to offer beyond the education, and it made me think of what I recommend as a yoga teacher. There are a lot of similarities between what you may be looking for in a yoga class, and what you may be looking for in a college setting, and today I’m going to share my thoughts!
Here are a few things to ponder when searching for a new movement class, instructor, or even a college:
- When looking for a movement class (or college), don’t be seduced by the advertising.
- The strong sense of knowledge and curiosity is important.
- Do you sense that the people in the class (or college) are happy to be there?
- Do you feel like you are being seen?
- Check out: movementbylara.com
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Facebook: facebook.com/movementbylara
- Online LYT Daily yoga classes with Lara: movementbylara.vhx.tv
Today’s episode is sponsored my LYT Daily online yoga classes. This is an exclusive pass into my personal practice and program that I created from my experience as a physical therapist and 20 years developing my LYT yoga methodology. There is a different class with me everyday – including special monthly live streams – so you can feel your most LYT up – anytime and anywhere. Get a 3 day free trial today by going to movementbylara.com and clicking “daily classes.” Let’s get moving!