Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about how to develop wrist strength, heart-opening yoga poses, and improving proprioception.
- I was gifted a set of Wrist Buddy yoga blocks. I do have some discomfort in my wrists occasionally, in crow or handstand, but I’m unsure if these are a good or safe solution. Do you recommend them or what do you suggest to strengthen wrists and take some of the pressure off during hand-balanced poses?
- What does it mean if a pose is heart-opening and what are the benefits?
- What helps to improve proprioception?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
Check out and sign up for LYT Daily and LYT Prime, including our 2-week FREE trial of each here: