Join Lara for a conversation with Australian Matty Lansdown, a scientist, nutritionist, podcast host (How To NOT Get Sick And Die) and the Emotional Eating and Self Sabotage coach who specialises in working with women and Mothers. Matty’s life experiences led him to the belief that illness is primarily the result of poor nutrition and lifestyle choices which can be improved through mindset and behavior change.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- about Matty’s background and journey in the field of health and wellness, including his work with athletes and his time in a cancer hospital.
- about Matty’s experience and observations while working in a cancer hospital, including learning that cancer wasn’t in fact killing most of the patients.
- about Matty’s passion for and work on emotional eating and his desire to help women, in particular, in this area.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Connect with the guest:
- Healthy Mums Collective Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthymumscollective
- How To NOT Get Sick And Die (podcast) – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-not-get-sick-and-die/id1450212088
Connect with Lara Heimann & LYT Yoga:
- Instagram Lara Heimann – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Facebook Lara Heimann – https://www.facebook.com/lara.f.heimann
- Instagram LYT Yoga – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Facebook LYT Yoga – https://www.facebook.com/lytyogamethod
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.