Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about perimenopause exercise routines, chronically stiff necks, morning foot pain, and self-care tips.
- My student in her late forties was told by a holistic doctor that she should reduce exercise intensity for perimenopause. He said no hot yoga and nothing high-intensity. Have you heard of this recommendation and what do you think of it?
- As a teacher, where do I start with someone chronically not able to move his neck? Triple S on the floor is impossible.
- My feet hurt first thing in the morning. Any advice?
- What is your favorite self-care tip?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching