Join Lara for a wide-ranging conversation with Jay Dicharry, MTP, SCS. Jay is a physical therapist, Board-certified Sports Clinical Specialist, teacher, biomechanics researcher, and author of Running Rewired and Anatomy for Runners. He is the founder of MOBO (of Mobo balance board fame), has published over 35 professional journal articles and book chapters, consults for the running and cycling industry, the US Armed Forces, USA Track and Field, USA Triathlon, and athletes across the world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- about the importance of posture and biomechanics for elevated performance
- common gait pattern mistakes
- about the importance of the foot and the big toe, in particular
- practical exercises to help your posture and movement
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Instagram: @mono.board
- books: Running Rewired & Anatomy for Runners
- Instagram: @lara.heimann & @lytyogamethod
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.