With the stresses, overstimulation, and seemingly endless movement and rush of modern-day life, learning to calm and harness your mind is more important than ever. In this episode, Lara talks about this with Madhur-Nain Webster, author of The Stressless Brain, Kundalini meditation instructor, and licensed marriage and family therapist.
Growing up in an ashram, Webster’s early life was shaped by a yoga and mindfulness lifestyle. As a family therapist, she has combined this with her love of science to offer tools and ideas on how to determine what the body needs, how to be comfortable in confrontation, and the importance of repetition in our lives.
As a bonus and thank you to our listeners, Madhur-Nain Webster is graciously offering anyone who listens to this episode on the day of release, a free physical copy of her book, The Stressless Brain. If you miss out on launch day, don’t worry! Anyone who listens after launch day can receive a free digital copy.
Stressless Brain Physical Book Page:
Stressless Brain E-Book Page:
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How stress and anxiety impact your entire body, mind, and soul
- How practicing meditation can help you calm your mind and regain your power
- The power of chanting meditation and how we can make this more mainstream
- Madhur’s website – https://www.madhurnain.com/
- Madhur’s book – The Stressless Brain
- Upcoming workshop in 2023, Meet Your Soul-Self
Connect with the Guest:
- Instagram – @madhurnain https://www.instagram.com/madhurnain/
Follow the podcast:
- Listen in Apple Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/yckw7vn8)
- Listen in Google Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/4x4tm9ec)
- Listen in Spotify (https://tinyurl.com/2cwkb8vh)
Connect with LYT Daily and Lara Heimann:
- Instagram Lara Heimann – https://www.instagram.com/lara.heimann/
- Facebook Lara Heimann – https://www.facebook.com/lara.f.heimann
- Instagram LYT Yoga – https://www.instagram.com/lytyogamethod/
- Facebook LYT Yoga – https://www.facebook.com/lytyogamethod
Today’s podcast sponsor – Jayson Gaddis’ Relationship School. Head to www.relationshipschool.com/lara for 50% off your first month.