Dr. Seema Desai, DDS, CPC is a wife and mom of two young children, a dentist, certified professional coach, speaker, and author of the newly-released children’s book Connected: Discovering Your Inner Guides.
Join Lara for a conversation with Dr. Desai about her journey to getting in touch with herself and becoming more clear about what fuels her versus what was really draining her. Having grown up in an Indian household, Seema grew up to live exactly the life you’re “supposed” to in order to be happy and successful. Except, she found that she wasn’t either of those things.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- how living a life defined by social expectations isn’t always the answer
- how yoga was a saving grace that opened her up to exploring how to live a life she truly loves
- how to straddle motherhood and professional life while incorporating self-care inspired by yoga and its traditions
- about teaching kids and their families how to navigate their emotions in her book Connected
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Connected: Discovering Your Inner Guides https://drseemadesai.com/connected-discovering-your-inner-guides/
- Instagram: @dr.seemadesai
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching