Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about avoiding bruised toes from hiking downhill, monthly cycle as relates to energy levels and delayed onset muscle soreness, muscle soreness from yoga and massage, and is LYT yoga enough movement?
- How to avoid bruised toes while hiking downhill.
- I have a question about post-workout pain and levels of energy. I have noticed that at certain times of the month I have longer-lasting DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) and lower energy and try to choose a gentler practice.
- After a particularly strong class, I was sore in parts that I’m not used to working as much like my arms and calves. It lasted like five days. A week after that, I had a massage and she worked a lot on my shoulders. They were not sore at the start, but by the end it was painful. She told me that I had lactic acid buildup, which I did not think was possible. Even though my muscles got worked and tired. I had not done any exercises to the point of being able to having to stop and catch my breath in a week and just a consistent LYT yoga practice, my shoulders were not even the sore part after the fire class. So I’m wondering what was she feeling digging about in there?
- Do you think that LYT is enough movement or do you do other things?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop my favorite 100% Science-Backed Amino Acid Supplements. Enter code “LYT” to save 30%. aminoco.com/LYT
- Visit relationshipschool.com/lara to get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching.