This month, Lara talks through some helpful habits you should consider adopting, if you don’t already do them, upon waking up to set yourself up for success. Because how you wake up really does set the path for the day. It’s a way to jumpstart your morning. Waking up well can improve your productivity, mood, and health.
In this episode, you will learn about…
- the negative effects of hitting the snooze button
- the benefits of a morning gratitude practice
- reasons why to hold off on immediately getting on technology
- the importance of getting morning light in your eyes
- why to drink water first thing in the morning
- tips about starting, maintaining, or returning to a morning journaling routine
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!