Today we welcome back returning guest, from Episode 447, Dr. David Ward. Lara and Dr. Ward discuss the latest research on how to prevent and reverse cognitive decline through holistic lifestyle-based strategies. Dr. Ward shares a ton of information about how to mitigate the risks of a shrinking brain as you age, some of which is hot off the research paper presses.
Dr. Ward is a licensed doctor of chiropractics and a board-certified athletic trainer with a Masters of Science degree in sport health science. He’s a Functional Health Practitioner who has completed extensive post-doctorate education with a focus on functional health. Dr. Ward is a certified ReCODE (Reversing Cognitive Decline) practitioner of the Bredesen Protocol – a comprehensive personalized program designed to support brain health for those at risk for cognitive decline.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- that awareness of and strategies to prevent cognitive decline is important for everyone.
- how you live your life can give you superpowers for preventing cognitive decline.
- what lifestyle choices to make to help prevent cognitive decline as you age.
- the importance of brain stimulation.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and get 25% off your first order with promo code LYTYOGA
- Instagram: @lara.heimann