Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about what to do to help a frozen shoulder, tips for moving better, and what is your favorite thing about teaching LYT Yoga.
- I have a very painful frozen shoulder. I wonder if there are any tips and/or exercises in LYT that can help me.
- Any tips for helping me move better? I have old injuries, have tried pilates, running, cycling, and I just started LYT Daily two months ago. I am obsessed, but wondering if I will ever move as gracefully as you do.
- What is your favorite thing about what you do?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and get 25% off your first order with promo code LYTYOGA