Dr. Chelsea Roberts fainted in her first yoga class. Keeping with it, Chelsea focused her attention and came to revel in how yoga made her feel and how this practice created benefits for the other pieces of her life. Trained in child development with a PhD in educational studies, she is wired for teaching and has found herself as a prominent yoga and meditation teacher and Peloton instructor.
In this episode, Lara talks with Chelsea about her journey into yoga, her path as Founder of the Yoga, Literature, & Art Camp for Teen Girls at Spelman College, and how she became such a fierce advocate for yoga and literature for marginalized youth. They discuss her DNA as a teacher, her impending motherhood, and how yoga has guided her path to being a parent.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How yoga and literature can inspire the young
- How music can affect your practice and your soul
- The importance of the right partner in parenthood
Connect with the Guest:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/chelsealovesyoga/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/chelsealovesyoga/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/chelseajaya
Follow the podcast:
- Listen in Apple Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/yckw7vn8)
- Listen in Google Podcasts (https://tinyurl.com/4x4tm9ec)
- Listen in Spotify (https://tinyurl.com/2cwkb8vh)
Connect with LYT Daily and Lara Heimann: