Join Lara for a discussion with Dr. Robert Wolfe, director of the Center for Translational Research on Aging and Longevity at the University of Arkansas. Dr. Wolfe is both a scientist and a long-distance runner. His research is focused on the regulation of muscle metabolism and he shares how amino acids might be able to help your performance and recovery, as well as, how they can help with aging. He has developed products for Amino Company which are built on amino acid technology first funded by NASA and further refined through rigorous research and independent clinical trials.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- what are amino acids and why are they important?
- about the products that Dr. Wolfe has developed and patented so you can take advantage of his research.
- important amino acid considerations if you’re vegan and/or getting older.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
- Shop my favorite 100% Science-Backed Amino Acid Supplements. Enter code “LYT” to save 30%. aminoco.com/LYT
- Dr. Robert Wolfe’s publications
- Dr. Robert Wolfe’s info at Arkansas State University
- Visit almondcow.co/shop and use code LARA for a discount off your purchase!
- Instagram: @lara.heimann