Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about how best to weight-bear in the hands and strategies to manage dizziness and/or vertigo.
- Referring to the similarities of the tripod of the feet can you and Kristin talk about the position of the hands in weight-bearing and the return of energy that happens here? Thank you!
- I have a friend who complains about feeling dizzy and Vertigo when going upside down and says she needs to avoid it when practicing yoga. There are a lot of ways I can help her modify the practice but this one has got me looking for some “yoga Mama” direction.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- DM Lara on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- DM Kristin on Instagram: @kbwilliams99
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and get 25% off your first order with promo code LYTYOGA