Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about palm tingling, back pain for mothers, feeling clunky, and connecting with your glutes.
- I’m experiencing tingling in the palm of my hand on occasion. What could that be and what should I do?
- I have a client who has back pain. She’s also a mother of three and is currently breastfeeding. Any tips?
- You both move with such ease. How do you recommend others move who feel more clunky in their bodies?
- I feel like I have no connection with my glutes. Any recommendations?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com/blog/category/podcasts/
Do you have a question?
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and get 25% off your first order with promo code LYTYOGA
Redefining Yoga is produced and published by Crate Media.