Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- A friend and fellow has Dupuytren’s contracture and has been told it is not severe enough to operate. What are your thoughts on this? Anything she can do?
- I was diagnosed with left posterior rotator cuff weakness 18 months ago. Worked on strength exercises and now strength is really good, but I still feel like it’s not as coordinated or stable. Can you recommend some moves that I could add into my reset to help wake up my shoulder?
- What do we do when we feel tight back fascia, flared ribs, and tight obliques?
- How do you manage your time?
Do you have a question?
- Get 50% off one month of relationship coaching at relationshipschool.com/lara