Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- I have osteoporosis in my spine and osteopenia in my hips. My only symptom is stiffness in my hips when rising to stand. Any suggestions?
- In side bridge/modified side plank, I find my weight is mostly on the pinky side of my weight-bearing hand. Why is this, and how do I change it?
- What are the benefits of classical low lunge versus LYT Yoga® low lunge?
- Lacking strength, not flexibility, to do standing splits. Any tips?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit tryvegan.com and use code LYTYOGA for 25% off your first order