Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- Lately, when I get up into a handstand and nearly fall out, reaching my right arm forwards, I find myself having better balance in this awkward right arm forward diagonal position and can hold it there long. I know this probably isn’t correct or good for the body. What do you think might be causing this, and how do you correct it?
- My hands are cupped, and I can’t get them flat. Any suggestions?
- Pain around the ilium: What can make it worse or better?
- I have bone spurs in my low back. Is the movement the same as with bulging discs and arthritis?
- Are there any stretches or movements that I can do to keep the knees mobile?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at email@example.com