Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- Can posture make you have a hump at the top of your spine, and if you correct your posture, will it fix itself?
- If yoga is used to move the spine in ways to improve posture, doesn’t it also work with the muscles to improve one’s posture in a muscular sense, and does movement in a yoga practice train the nervous system to bring our bodies into a proper posture?
- I’ve heard that massage can also help improve posture through manipulation of the muscle tissue. I’ve heard it’s especially helpful for people with rounded shoulders. Is this true?
- What is the root cause of dorsal kyphosis?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org