Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- Why do so many physios and other yoga teachers with more formal education disagree on modifications to traditional yoga poses to make them more optimal and safer for the general population?
- Do you believe that foot problems can be reversed?
- Women who always wear heels and find flats painful, did their fascia adjust and just bind up?
- In yoga, the emphasis is on not going into more thoracic extension. Is that the goal?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use code LYTFRIEND for 20% off SPRY products at sprytherapeutics.com