Today is Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and I answer them!
- With the cue, “don’t flare your ribs,” what about when people have a huge ribcage?
- What does malasana with heels on the ground mean?
- When lifting one arm up from sideways, the opposite of a trapezius is painful. Why is that?
- What’s the best position to sleep in, especially for those of us who suffer from anterior pelvic tilt and wake up with a sore, stiff lower back in the morning?
- What are your thoughts on weightlifting versus weight-bearing?
- If I go for a figure-four pose because my left knee hurts, should I do the same on the other side, or is pigeon okay?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org