Today is Wednesday Q&A where you ask questions and I answer them — or this week, we answer them, since my husband, Mark Heimann, is here to join us. We wanted you to ask questions about how couples are surviving during this pandemic, and you had some great ones!
- How do you handle each other when one is acting like a child?
- How have you not killed each other?
- Do you get snappy at each other?
- What do you appreciate about each other most when in tense situations?
- What is your experience raising a vegan family?
- How do we stay best friends while still keeping the fire?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org