Happy new year! 2020 has such a great feeling behind it. I believe a lot of great things are going to happen this year and this decade. My wish for this new year is that we all show up in our best way. I’m going to start with answering questions that you have sent in and I hope this episode helps you start off 2020 in a fantastic way, with lots of movement!
- What would you do if a student doesn’t want to do a one-legged balance posture because the ankles hurt?
- How can we set boundaries without guilt?
- Is it necessary to twist after a backbend before a forward fold to neutralize the spine?
- What are good yoga poses for high-level kayak paddlers?
- After lower back surgery for a slipped disc, are there any yoga poses to be avoided?
- What to do if a student feels her eyeballs are going to pop out into dolphin pose?
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at email@example.com